Even I didn't now, sooner or later I should
because
whatever I've done was never enough to you.
If it is, you will know.
Maybe, this is our fate. (:
which is something I couldn't face.
Bye my friend, I'm leaving.
Taking a step backwards everytime you show up.
I'll stop at the start,
and start all over again,
if you will only approach.
Changes we've made we're too much to start over I guess.
Maybe, maybe we need time.
For time will heal the pain you gave me, but the scar will always be there.
For time will make us forget the sad moments we have had together.
For time that is given will only happen once, once in a life time.
I will cherish every moment.
But if I could forget that you've changed
Life would be easier.
Anyhow it is the truth,
I won't hide from it,
Cause I don't wanna live in a lie.
Sorry, for giving you a hard time.
Thank you, for not avoiding.
It is not the end, it is just the start.
Ae G.