Monday, 21 December 2009

Scream.

Don't ask anything  if you don't know much about me.
Pardon my spelling or grammar if it's incorrect.
I might as well say, don't read if you can't do what I requested on the above.



***




I want freedom but something more important came up.
I want freedom but my life is already like this.
I want freedom, but everything just turns out in jeopardy.


Somehow,
I went ___ just now. All frustrated.
I ______ my _____ ___ and  _r___, to release the s__ess in me.

Why can't everything go my way?
I started thinking

I found a solution to ____ myself.
Maybe, this is fate.
Just what I needed to face and tomorrow will be better.

Thats all about today.

I'll continue the previous post.

-
I knew everything later on.
But then, I decided to forget you.
So I kept trying and trying, I was halfway done.
Until you talk to me.
And we started talking like last time again, never ending conversations.
You said hi I replied.
I said hi you replied.

I'm not sure about whether I should just forget you or forget only the memories.

Ae G.